Metwest Engineering has the ability to handle jobs of all shapes and sizes. We can deliver a fast fabrication service, including galvanising in a matter of hours. Call us and be surprised how fast we can go from concept to onsite delivery.
The Metwest Engineering light fabrication facility can look after your products including stairs, handrail, ladders and other light fabrication projects.The facility is backed up by an enviable capability in all engineering services across multiple disciplines.
Metwest Engineering can handle all of your transport needs.
Fabrication Equipment Includes:
- CNC plasma cutting
- Brake presses, from 3M to 7.5M
- Guillotines from 3M to 4M
- Amada fully automatic bandsaws
- Plate rollers
- Six punch and shears up to 160T
- Inverter MIG welders up to 600 Amps
- Sub Arc welding up to 600 Amps
- High frequency AC Inverter TIG welders
- Reo Bar benders
- Multiple cranes throughout workshop
- 10T overhead crane
- All housed on 3 fabrication facilities on over 15,000 square metres of industrial land.
Plant and Equipment Includes:
- Hi-Rail excavators
- Hi-Rail agitator
- Hi-Rail EWP
- Haulotte knuckle EWP
- Scissor lifts
- Dingo mini diggers
- Six rigid delivery trucks- 3 with cranes
- 3 Prime Movers with trailers
- 21 site installation vehicles carrying up to 12 KVA gensets, welders, magnetic drills and all associated hand tools.
HOW WE WORK
Planning to Development
MWE have the experience in-house to bring projects to life from concept, to design to production.