Rail - Road - Power - Engineering
Metwest Engineering is a specialist infrastructure supplier that has serviced the rail, road and power sectors since 1987.
Product / Capabilities
Metwest offers a range of products and services within the rail corridor. The company has three main manufacturing operations housed in over 15000 square metres.
- Rail/RMS prequalified and compliant
- Inhouse design with own professional indemnity insurance ($10Mil)
- Onshore manufacturer that uses locally sourced materials
- TFNSW Sydney Trains store supplier
- TFNSW Sydney Trains Steelwork Construction Panel member
- Approved galvanising process specifically for OHW small part steelwork
- Prequalified with Transgrid
- Prequalified with Endeavour Energy
Standards and Accreditations
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS3834:2007 Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding
- Quality Management Systems for Construction, August 15, 2013
- WHS Management Systems 5th Edition, September 2013 (Updated December 2013)
- Environmental Management Systems 3rd edition, August 2013 (Updated 13th January 2014)
- Sydney Trains Construction Panel Member
- Essential Energy Panel Member
The Highest Quality
Metwest Engineering, an Authorised Engineering Organisation
Metwest Engineering has a customer base including significant private and public corporations such as RailCorp, Downer EDI, Laing O'Rourke, John Holland and Leightons, to name a few.
At Metwest Engineering we understand your infrastructure project requires a professional approach to quality control and documentation and we are consistently delivering quality results with great value for money.